Starfinder Society -hahmot
Life is a test!
Female Pahtra Tempered Pilgram Solarian 7
Alignment CN Medium Humanoid (pahtra)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-706>)
Faction Second Seekers [Jadnura]
Homeworld Pulonis (Vesk-6)
Init +6 (+6 Dex)
Senses Darkvision 60ft., Perception +9
KAC 23, EAC 22, AC vs CMB 31 (+7 EAC/+8 KAC armor, +6 Dex)
Fort +6 (+1 Con, +5 Solarian), Ref +8 (+6 Dex, +2 Solarian), Will +7 (+0 Wis, +5 Solarian, +2 Feat)
+2 vs charm and compulsion, An off-kilter pahtra doesn’t gain the flat-footed condition or take the normal penalty to attacks, and she can steady herself as a swift action instead of a move action.
Speed 50 ft.
Melee +13 Survival Knife 1d4+2
Ranged +14 Solarian Flare 2d4+7 / +9 in photon mode (60-F)
- Supernova 8d6 fire (DC 18), Photon Mode +2 Damage
Str 9, Dex 22 (16+2+4) , Con 12 (10+2), Int 14 (12+2), Wis 10, Cha 20 (16+2+2)
Base Atk +6
Skills acp 0; Total skill ranks: (7x 4Solarian + 7x 2 Int) = 42
- Acrobatics(Dex)c (1) +12
- Athletics(Str)c (1) +3
- Culture(Int)c (7) +12 (Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about a culture’s customs and related topics by 5
- Diplomacy(Cha)c (7) +15 +1d6 Insight
- Life Science(Int)
- Mysticism(Wis)c (3) +6
- Perception(Wis)c (7) +10
- Physical Science(Int)c (1) +6
- Piloting(Dex)c (7) +16
- Profession ?(Int) c
- Sense Motive(Wis)c (1) +4 + 1d6 Insight
- Sleight of Hand(Dex)
- Stealth(Dex)c +8
- Survival(Wis)c (7) +10
Languages Common, Pahtra, Jinsul, Aklo, Kasatha, 6 kieltä lisää
- 1: Mobility, Proficiencies: Armor (Light armor), Weapons (Basic and advanced melee weapons, small arms)
- 3: Iron Will
- 5: Weapon Focus: Small Arm
- 7: Fleet
Class Features Solarian:
- Skill Adept (Piloting & Survival), Solar Manifestation - Solar Flare (Su), stellar mode, stellar revelation (black hole, supernova, distant burst, gravity boost, blazing orbit)
- Sidereal Influence (Su) - 3rd Level:
You can tap into stellar forces outside of battle, using the properties of gravitons or photons to affect your skill use. At 3rd level, choose two skills from the lists below, one from the graviton list and one from the photon list. At 11th level and again at 19th level, choose two more skills. Each time you pick skills, choose one from the graviton list and one from the photon list.
To use your sidereal influence, you must spend 1 minute in meditation, then choose either graviton skills or photon skills. When attempting a skill check with one of your selected skills of the chosen type (either graviton or photon), you can roll 1d6 and add the result as an insight bonus to your check. This ability lasts until you enter combat, fall unconscious, sleep, or meditate again to choose a different skill type. You can reactivate this ability by meditating again for 1 minute.
Graviton Skills: Bluff (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Mysticism (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Stealth (Dex)
Photon Skills: Culture (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Medicine (Int), Survival (Wis)
- 1:st Black Holy (Graviton) (Su): When you’re fully graviton-attuned, as a standard action, you can pull any number of creatures within 20 feet of you closer. You choose which creatures are affected and which ones aren’t. Each target must succeed at a Fortitude save or be pulled 10 feet toward you. The range of this revelation and the distance pulled increase by 5 feet at 5th level and every 4 levels thereafter. Solid objects do not block this ability, but any creature that runs into a solid object ceases moving closer to you. Creatures moved by this ability do not provoke attacks of opportunity from this movement. After you use this revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Black hole functions as a zenith revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them.
- 1:st Supernova (Photon) (Su): When you’re fully photon-attuned, as a standard action, you can deal 1d6 fire damage plus 1d6 additional fire damage per solarian level to all creatures within 10 feet of you. A creature that succeeds at a Reflex save takes half damage. At 9th level, you can increase the radius to 15 feet, and at 17th level, you can increase the radius to 20 feet. After you use this revelation, you immediately become unattuned. Supernova functions as a zenith revelation for the purposes of abilities that reference them.
- 2:nd Distant Burst (Photon) (Su): Your solar manifestation is an extension of yourself, and you have learned to center your power outward. Any stellar revelations (including zenith revelations) that have a radius and are centered on you can be centered anywhere within 20 feet of you. While attuned or fully attuned, they can instead be centered anywhere within 40 feet of you.
- 4:th Gravity Boost (Su)(Graviton) (Su): You can increase or reduce the gravitational attraction between yourself and the terrain around you. You can add a bonus equal to one-third your solarian level (minimum +1) to Athletics checks to climb, jump, or swim as part of the action you take to attempt the skill check. In addition, as a reaction when you are falling, you can reduce the falling damage you take by half. At 6th level, you can move along vertical surfaces and even upside down along ceilings for 1 round. This functions as spider climb, but it leaves your hands free and you can also run. You must end your movement on a surface that can support you normally. If you end your movement while you are standing on a vertical surface or ceiling, you fall unless you succeed at an Athletics check to climb to remain in position. When you are attuned or fully attuned, the bonus you gain from this revelation to checks to climb, jump, or swim doubles.
- 6:th Blazing Orbit: (Photon) As a move action, you can move up to your speed, gaining concealment against any attack made against you during the move, and you can leave a trail of flames in every square you pass through. The flames last for 1 round and deal 2d6 fire damage to anyone who moves into them. You can’t move through another creature’s space during this movement. If you use blazing orbit again, any flames you previously created with it go out. The damage from the flames increases by 1d6 at 8th level and every 2 levels thereafter. When you are attuned or fully attuned, any creature damaged by the flames also gains the burning condition (1d6 fire damage; see page 273)
- Darkvision: 60 ft
- Nimble (Ex): An off-kilter pahtra doesn’t gain the flat-footed condition or take the normal penalty to attacks, and she can steady herself as a swift action instead of a move action.
- Talented: Pahtras gain a +2 racial bonus to Acrobatics checks, Stealth checks, and checks with one Profession of their choice
- Wary: Pahtras gain a +2 racial bonus against charm and compulsion effects.
Theme: Tempered Pilgram (+1 Cha)
- Theme Knowledge (1st): You have read and studied much in your eagerness to learn about and experience new cultures, and you often know about them before you encounter them. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about a culture’s customs and related topics by 5. In addition, whenever you take a rank in Culture, you learn to speak and read two new languages instead of one. Culture is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Culture checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Charisma at character creation.
- Compelling Influence (6th Level): You understand a variety of social cues and are quick to take advantage of them when you interact with others. When you exceed the DC of a Diplomacy check to improve a creature’s attitude by 5 or more, you need to spend only 1 extra minute interacting with the creature to improve its attitude by one additional category. In addition, you worsen a creature’s attitude only if you fail the Diplomacy check to improve its attitude by 10 or more.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers (Jadnura) , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Combat gear Survival Knife
Other gear Battery, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
,Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Engineering kit, Hacking kit, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Rider’s kit, Field rations for 1 week (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Encumbrance 8 bulk w/o backpack, 10 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: #1-99 Rescued Starfinder (5 fame&reputation)(2160 kredits) - from Reftox xp 3 *Level 2*
- 2: AP 7: The Reach of Empire (2160) xp 6 *Level 3*
- 3: Skitter Crash (odottaa kolmostasoa) - 1460
- 4: #2-11 Descent Into Verdant (odottaa kolmostasoa) -1457
- 5: #2-17 Cost of Living - 1532 xp 9 *Level 4*
- 6: AP 8: Escape from the Prison Moon (4380) xp 12 *Level 5*
- 7: AP 9: The Rune Drive Gambit (12255) xp 15 *Level 6*
- 8: #2-23: The Edge of Cadascon (3894+28)
- 9: #1-25 The Beacon Code Dilemma
- 10: #3-12 The Vast Experiment: First Flight *Level 7*
- 11: #3-22 The Vast Experiment: Dancing At the Edge xp 19
- 12: #5-03 Combatant’s Concerto: Fugue of the Traitor xp 20
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
- aloitusraha 1000,
Apocalypse Crystal, Shard 150
Serum of Healing 50
Professional Clothing 5
Industrial Backpack 25
Second Skin 250
Food 10xR2E = 10
- The types of tool kits are: engineering kit (Engineering checks without one take a –2 penalty), navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering), professional’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Profession checks for one profession), rider’s kit (provides a +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride
creatures), and trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps). = 20*5 = 100
- Myöhemmin: SPEED SUSPENSION SYSTEM
MODEL LEVEL PRICE
Minimal 4 1,900 +10 ft to base speed
- Deflective Reinforcement
- Hipat: SP(7x Solarian 7, 7xCon 7)= 56, HP(7xSolarian 7, Race 4)= 53
- Resolve: Cha 5, 1/2 lvl 3 = 8
- 1:st Solar Manifestation - Solar Flare (Su): You can condense your solar mote around one of your hands to form a lightweight ranged weapon of stellar energy. This weapon appears to be made of either glowing light or solid darkness, as determined by the appearance of your solar manifestation, but it can take any general shape you desire. The shape of normal ranged weapons—such as pistols, crossbows, and handcannons are fairly common—but more esoteric manifestations such as a shimmering crystal that launches fragments of itself, a dark aura that forms directly onto your foes, or an orb of stellar energy that releases beams of pure light are also possible. Your solar flare’s general design has no impact on its function, and it doesn’t give the weapon any weapon special properties. Once you’ve selected the general design, you can’t change it until you gain a new solarian level.
Your solar flare functions as a one-handed uncategorized small arm that targets EAC (though it can’t be used to make trick attacks, if you have that class feature), and you’re automatically proficient with it. At 1st level, choose whether your solar flare deals cold damage or fire damage. You can change the damage type each time you gain a new solarian level. Your solar flare deals 1d4 damage and has a range increment of 60 feet. This damage increases by 1d4 at 6th level, 9th level, 12th level, and every level thereafter.
Unlike most small arms, when you gain Weapon Specialization at 3rd level, you add your full solarian level to damage with your solar flare, as opposed to half. If you are a multiclass solarian, you add only your full solarian level and half your levels in other classes to damage with your solar flare.
Any solarian class features (including stellar revelations and zenith revelations) that specifically affect melee weapons (such as the flashing strikes class feature) function with your solar flare, even if they normally work only with melee attacks. Anything that specifically affects solar weapons (such as solarian weapon crystals) affects your solar flare in the same way, though it can’t gain any weapon special property, critical hit effect, or weapon fusion that can’t be applied to a small arm.
Forming or dismissing a solar flare is a move action that takes the same amount of effort as drawing or sheathing a weapon (and can be combined with a move as a single move action or used with the Quick Draw feat). Your solar flare is automatically dismissed if it ever leaves your hand.