Pathfinder Society -hahmot
Iosif Von Dredth
"Hmph, bone-dry... again", he noted, turned away from a ramshackle well, and dusted his leather gloves together. "No water this time either, buddy. We have to move on."
A spectator might think this man had gone mad, talking to his horse. The man wore a sand brown duster, a red scarf around his neck and over his mouth. He put a worn brown brimmed hat back on his head, after gazing to the horizon for a while, his green eyes sharp as those of an eagle. As he walked back towards his horse, it neighed silently as if it understood what the man had said. He scaled back on the saddle, turning their stride further towards north, to the border of Nex, leaving behind an abandoned shack and the well they had visited. They had to find a settlement, their drinkable water was running low, and you don't want to end up lost in the middle of Spellscar Desert without any water, at least.
In fact, nobody would want to end up wandering aimlessly in that desert, but he had had no choice, and even less time to pack. He had been framed as a criminal of the highest priority. And for what? He was an outsider in Alkenstar, not native in the region, so it would be easy to whip up such lies. They said he had killed a merchant. And not just any merchant, but a gunsmith, and stolen his pistol, along with its maintenance kit, and most of all, several blueprints of making firearms from scratch! It was true, that he, an outsider had a gun, and he did in fact have in his possession a few blueprints, but all were handmade by himself! He had come to Alkenstar years ago, and he had been working as an assistant to the very same merchant he was now framed to have murdered. He had been a valuable assistant at that, and had gained the merchant's trust and friendship. The merchant had taught him the basics of gunsmithing, and eventually he had built his very own pistol, out of blueprints he had drawn himself! Then one day, out of nowhere came a gang of outlaws through the city, thrashing the marketplace before they were driven out. In the chaos, the merchant god shot and died soon after. The locals were quick to judge that he, being an outsider, must've killed the merchant and taken the gun he now had resting over his hip. In Alkenstar people are very protective about the secrets of gunsmithing, for a reason. Someone had seen him stuffing blueprints into his backpack earlier and came shouting about: "Murderer! Thief and an assassin! He stole gunsmiths's wares! Get him!" The man knew, that he wouldn't have a chance at negotiating his way out, so he picked up his pack, jumped on his horse and together they ran, into the desert.
That was months ago now, by now people might have forgotten his "crime" he had never committed, and because Spellscar Desert was so hostile place, people might think he had died already. So he decided to brave the chance to seek out an inhabited settlement, for refreshments and tools. But he had to be careful...
Male Human(Varisian) Cavalier(Spellscar Drifter) 1/Gunslinger(Pistolero) 0
Lawful Neutral Medium Humanoid (human)
Faith Damerrich (lipservice only)
Player Arkhios (4225-18)
Faction Sovereign Court
Senses Perception +4, Sense Motive +0
AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13; (+3 armor, +4 Dex)
Fort +4 (+2 base, +1 stat, +1 trait)
Ref +4 (+0 base, +4 stat, +0 other)
Will +0 (+0 base, +0 stat, +0 other)
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 13
Base Atk +1; CMB +3; CMD 16
Melee Kukri +3 (1d4+2, 18-20/x2, Slashing)
Melee Whip +3 (1d4+2, x2, Slashing, non-lethal, 15 ft. reach)
Ranged "Lawgiver" +5 (1d8+1, x4, Piercing & Bludgeoning, 20 ft. range, Misfire 1-2); PBS incl.
- Point-Blank Shot: within 30ft. range, +1 to ranged weapon attack & damage rolls
- Order of the Land Challenge 1/Day: +1 morale bonus to ranged attack rolls and extra damage equal to Cavalier level (+1) against the target of the challenge.
Speed 20 ft./30 ft. without Backpack
- Amateur GunslingerB (You gain a small amount of grit and the ability to perform a single 1st-level deed from the gunslinger deed class feature. At the start of the day, you gain 1 grit point, though throughout the day you can gain grit points up to a maximum of your Charisma modifier (minimum 1). You can spend this grit to perform the 1st-level deed you chose upon taking this feat, and any other deed you have gained through feats or magic items.)
- Deed: Quick Clear (As a standard action, you can remove the broken condition from a single firearm you are currently wielding, as long as that condition was gained by a firearm misfire. The gunslinger must have at least 1 grit point to perform this deed. Alternatively, if you spend 1 grit point to perform this deed, you can perform quick clear as a move-equivalent action instead of a standard action.)
- GunsmithingB (If you have access to a gunsmith’s kit, you can create and restore firearms, craft bullets, and mix black powder for all types of firearms. You do not need to make a Craft check to create firearms and ammunition or to restore firearms.)
- Point-Blank Shot (You get a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges of up to 30 feet.)
- Precise Shot (You can shoot or throw ranged weapons at an opponent engaged in melee without taking the standard –4 penalty on your attack roll.)
Skills [4 class, 0 int, 1 human]
- +4 Craft (alchemy) (1)
- +5 Diplomacy (1)
- +4 Kno. Local (1)
- +1 Linguistics (0); up to Max 10!
- +8 Ride (1)
- +5 Survival (1)
Languages Common, Varisian(Native), Garund(Linguistics)
SQ Challenge 1/day, Have Gun (Amateur Gunslinger, Gunsmithing), Mount, Order of the Land
On person Alkenstar Soldier's Uniform (5 lbs.), Alkenstar Parade Armor (-25 gp, 20 lbs.), Battered Pistol (4 lbs.), Paper Cartridges x 75 (-90 gp), Kukri (-8 gp, 2 lbs.), Whip(-1 gp, 2 lbs.)
In backpack* Gunslinger's Kit(-26 gp, 31 lbs.)
Encumbrance 33 lb. without backpack, 64 lbs. with backpack (L:58/M:59–116/H:117–175)
- Load Pistol with Paper Cartridges: Move Action
Neutral Male Large Animal (Horse) (Racer)
Hit Points: 13,0 (2d8+4 con)
Speed: 60 ft./Run 300 ft.
Armor Class: 14, touch 10, flat-footed 13 (+1 Dexterity, +4 Natural, -1 size)
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
BAB/CMB/CMD: +1/+5/16 (20 vs. trip)
Attack (melee): Bite +3 (1d4+3, x2), 2 Hooves* +3 (1d6+1, x2)
- Light Armor ProficiencyB
Skills 2/ACP 0:
- +6 Acrobatics (2)
- +18 to Jump / +22 to Jump after a running start
Tricks(Bonus Tricks: 1): Combat Training(Attack1, Come, Defend, Down, Guard, and Heel) + Attack2
Carrying Capacity: L:228/M:229-459/H:460-690
Equipment: Iosif's Backpack
SQ: low-light vision, scent, Fast Movement, Link, Combat Trained
- Spellscar Drifter1 — Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot,
Amateur Gunslinger (Quick Clear), Have Gun (Pistol)
- Pistolero Gunslinger1 — Deeds (Up Close and Deadly +1d6), Grit, Gunsmith (Pistol)