Hindrances: Greedy (Major), Wanted (Minor), Outsider (Minor)
Edges: Luck, Scavenger
Strenght: d6 1ps
Smarts: d6 1ps
Agility: d8 2ps
Vigor: d6 1ps
Edges: Luck, Scavenger
Pace: 6” (+1d6” running)
Toughness: 2 (base) +3 (half Vigor) +2/+4 vs. bullets (armor) = 7 / 9 vs. bullets
Parry: 2 + 4 (Half Fighting) = 6
- Climbing (Strength) 1ps -> d4
- Characters may sometimes have to climb tall objects under duress
- Fighting (Agility) 3 pistettä -> d8
- Attacks with non-bullet, non-explosive weapons, such as brass knuckles, throwing weapons, sledgehammers, cattle prods, bows and crossbows.
- Gambling (Smarts) 1ps -> d4
- Healing (Smarts) 1ps -> d4
- Notice (Smarts) 2 piste -> d6
- Repair (Smarts) 1 pistettä -> d4
- Repair is the ability to fix gadgets, vehicles, weapons, and other machines.
- Small guns (Agility) 3 pistettä -> d8
- Attacks with lightweight weapons, such as pistols, rifles, shotguns and submachine guns.
- Stealth (Agility) 3 pistettä -> d8
- Survival (Smarts) 1 pistettä -> d4
- Swimming (Strength) 2ps -> d6
- Swimming determines if a character floats or sinks in water, as well as how fast he can move within it.
- Taunt (Smarts) 1ps -> d4
- Taunt is a Test of Wills attack against a person’s pride through ridicule, cruel jokes, or oneupmanship.
Equipment: Cost: Weight: Notes:
- Rynnäkkökivääri (RK) 950 10 24/48/96, 2d8, Ammo AR, STR req. d6, Selective fire
- (ammo "AR") ?? ? 21+67kpl
- Veitsi 1 35 Str+d4+1, Cutting/Piercing
- Flak Jacket 80 12 Armor: +4 vs. bullets/+2 vs. other
- Winter Boots 100 1
- Lighter 2 -
- Backpack 50 2 + 14 W/o backpack no encumb.; w/ -1
- Pistooli 300 3 12/24/48, damage 2d6, Ammo "PIS", Semi Auto
- (ammo "PIS") 10 2 7+7kpl
- Bedroll 25 4 Sleeping bag, winterized
- 2 x Candle 2 2 Light in 2” radius
- 5 x trail rations 10 5 Keeps one week
- Tobacco & 5 - Very low-quality
- (ammo "PIS") 10 2 28kpl
- Hidden cache of goods 1000 - Dirty Treasure (x2hindrance)
Load limit: d6*5 =30 pounds
The adventurer seems to be blessed by fate, karma, the gods, or whatever external forces he believes in (or believe in him!) He draws one extra Benny at the beginning of each game session, allowing him to succeed at important tasks more often than most, and survive incredible dangers.
Requirements: Novice, Luck
Once per session the hero may “suddenly remember” that he has a much-needed piece
of equipment on his person. The item must be capable of being stored in the hero’s pocket or bag(assuming he has one), and the Game Master has the final word on what can be found.
- Greed (Major)
Your miserly hero measures his worth in
treasure. If a Minor Hindrance, he argues bitterly over any loot acquired during play.If a Major Hindrance, he fights over anything he considers unfair, and may even kill for his “fair share.”
- Wanted (Minor)
Your hero has committed some crime in his past and will be arrested if discovered by the
authorities. This assumes the setting actually has laws and police officers to enforce them.
- Outsider (Minor)In a society made up of only a few types of people, your hero isn’t one of them. An Indian in a Western town, an alien in a sci-fi game of human marines, or a half-orc in a party of elves, dwarves, and humans are all examples of outsiders. Locals are likely to raise prices on the Outsider, ignore pleas for help, and generally treat him as if he’s of a lower class than the rest of their society. In addition to the roleplaying effects above, your
hero’s Charisma suffers a –2 modifier among all but his own people.\\