Android priest mystic of Triune 7
NG medium humanoid (constructed)
Player Rei (4304-701)
Homeworld Absalom Station
Senses low-light vision, darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +13
KAC 24, EAC 22 (+3 Dex, +10 EAC, +12 KAC; +4 vs. AoOs caused by moving in or out of opponent's threatened area)
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +9; +2 racial vs. disease, mind-affecting, poison, sleep (unless effect specifically targets constructs); no breath; no environmental effects from vacuum
Special Defenses electrostatic field mk I (resist electricity 5; 1d6 electricity damage to melee attackers)
Speed 25 ft., fly 25 ft. (average)
Melee tactical dueling sword +8 (1d6+5 S) or
survival knife +8 (1d4+3 S)
Ranged azimuth laser pistol +8 (1d4+2 F/burn 1d4; 80 ft., 20 charges) or
thunderstrike sonic pistol +8 (1d8+2 So/deafen; 40 ft., 20 charges)
Spells known (CL 7th, concentration +11; * = connection spell)
3rd (3/day) - mind thrust, mystic cure, tongues*
2nd (4/day) — augury*, hold person, lesser restoration, see invisibility, status
1st (5/day) — comprehend customs, disguise self, identify*, life bubble, reflecting armor, share language
Orisons — daze, detect magic, psychokinetic hand, stabilize, telekinetic projectile, telepathic message
Spell-like abilities mindlink at will, 1/day/creature
Str 13, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 10
Base Atk +5; AC vs CMB 32
Feats Heavy Armor Proficiency, Mobility, Skill Synergy (Computers, Engineering), Spell Focus, Weapon Specialization (basic melee), Weapon Specialization (small arms)
Skills (ACP -2; can spend 1 RP to attempt a skill check as if possessing ranks in it equal to mystic level) Bluff1 +7 (4), Computers +11 (7), Culture +12 (7), Diplomacy +5 (2), Disguise +4 (1), Engineering +6 (2), Life Science +5 (1), Medicine +5 (1), Mysticism +17 (7), Perception +13 (7), Profession (lover) +11 (7), Profession (others) +2/+5/+1, Sense Motive +6 (1), Survival +8 (1)
Languages Akitonian, Aklo, Azlanti, Celestial, Common, Drow, Elven, Eoxian, Infernal
SQ access Akashic Record, Akashic knowledge, connection (Akashic), constructed, exceptional vision, flat affect, healing touch (1/day 30 HP), mantle of the clergy, mindlink, peer into the future, theme knowledge, upgrade slot
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles 1, Tier ; Exo-Guardians 2, Tier 0; Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) 30, Tier 3; Wayfinders 6, Tier 1
Fame ?? +4
Worn gear azimuth laser pistol (L), battery, tactical dueling sword, survival knife (L), vesk overplate I (slotted: electrostatic field mk I), everyday clothing (L), industrial backpack (1), starstone compass (L), Society subdermal graft, synaptic accelerator (+2 Dex), JETPAK
In backpack hygiene kit (1)
Immaterial 24173 credits
Encumbrance 3,4 bulk w/o backpack, 4,4 bulk. w/backpack (5/6 bulk unburdened; 6-10/7-12 bulk encumbered; 10+/12+ bulk overburdened)
1 DC of Sense Motive checks attempted against an android increased by 2
Peer Into the Future (Su): Once per day, you can spend 10 minutes in uninterrupted meditation to receive visions of possible futures. At any point over the next 24 hours, you can declare that you are using the benefit of this ability before rolling one initiative check, saving throw, or skill check. You gain a +4 insight bonus to that check.
Boons for the slotter
- Always Prepared (Ally Boon; Dataphiles Tier 3): Before using this boon, you must have a Reputation Tier of 3 of higher with the Dataphiles faction and spend an additional 4 Fame to check the box that precedes this boon; once you do so, this boon is active and can be slotted as a Social boon. Once per adventure, when this boon is slotted, you can gain a +4 bonus to Initiative for a single combat, which you must declare before rolling. You cannot reroll this result, regardless of any other abilities that would allow you to reroll initiative. Alternatively, you can choose to roll without the bonus and give yourself a +2 bonus after seeing the result of an initiative roll.
- Envar's Attention
- Honorbound Allies (Ally/Starship)
- Gun Runner: While this boon is slotted, you can purchase grenades at a 10% discount. Alternatively, at the end of a scenario when you have this boon slotted, you can permanently cross it off this Chronicle sheet to gain a one-time 20% discount on a single weapon purchase.
- Spirits of a Doomed People: You saved the spirits of those mentrasi bound to the strange menhir in the lost city of Xaharee. While these spirits have passed on to their final judgment, some still linger around you, wishing to repay the favor you’ve done for their people. When this boon is slotted and you have 0 Hit Points and are dying, you can check one of the boxes on this boon. You immediately gain 1 Hit point and 2d8 temporary Hit Points, as one of the mentrasi spirits temporarily rejuvenates you. You can activate this boon without spending an action even if it is not your turn, though you cannot activate it after being attacked but before damage is dealt. You can only benefit from this effect once in a 24-hour period. Once the final box is checked, this boon can no longer be slotted. (two boxes)
- Suulhu-Huur’s Debt
- Morlamaw Admittance (Wayfinders Reputation Tier 3/Other Faction Reputation Tier 4)
- Kiirinta Admittance (Any Reputation Tier 3)
- Friend of the Ghibrani: Membrane Ghibranis
- AbadarCorp Acquaintance: Respect
- Faction's Friend: By assisting various factions of the Starfinder Society, you have proven yourself as a dependable asset. By slotting this boon, if you would fail to earn Fame at the end of an adventure by failing to fulfill a success condition, you can check one of the boxes on this boon. Doing so reminds your current championed faction of your past exploits, and you will earn 1 Reputation (but no Fame) with that faction as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You can use this boon only if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure.
- Budding Media Celebrity: When slotting this boon, can gain the icon's celebrity ability in place of own theme's 6th-level ability.
- Contractor's Respect (Ulrikka Clanholdings): You can call upon the resources of this organization by slotting this boon. The organization loans you a set of armor or a nonconsumable weapon (but fully loaded with conventional ammunition) for the duration of the adventure. The loaned equipment must have an item level equal to or less than your character level +1, up to a maximum item level of 8. The item must be returned to the organization at the end of the adventure. Whenever you slot this boon, you must check one of the boxes (three uses).
- Steadfast Protector (Social Boon; Exo-Guardians Tier 3): Before using this boon, you must have a Reputation Tier of 3 of higher with the Exo-Guardians faction and spend an additional 4 Fame to check the box that precedes this boon; once you do so, this boon is active and can be slotted as a Social boon. Once per adventure, when this boon is slotted, you can choose to act as though you had the In Harm’s Way feat, allowing you to intercept one attack on one adjacent ally when that ally is struck by an attack. If you already have the In Harm’s Way feat, you can instead use this ability once per scenario when an ally would take a critical hit from an attack. If used in this manner, the extra damage and effects from the critical hit are negated, though you take the regular damage and effects from the attack.
- Savior of the Scoured Stars: Once per session, you can reroll any skill check made to present a positive view of the Starfinder Society to an NPC.
- Automated Defenses: Once per starship combat, a science officer can reduce the speed of a single tracking weapon fired at your starship by 50% for 1 round. Declare the use of this ability when the enemy weapon is fired but before its gunnery check is attempted. A science officer can spend a Resolve Point to activate this boon again in any subsequent round or encounter. A starship can only be improved by a single copy of this boon.
- Star Monster Slayer: While this boon is slotted, you gain a +2 bonus to all skill checks made in a starship combat against an enemy living starship. Any of your fellow crewmates who don't have this boon slotted instead gain a +1 bonus to their skill checks against enemy living starships - the direct result of your guidance during the battle.
- Solar Powered Weapon System: When you slot this starship boon, select a single weapon on your starship with the word "laser" in its title; you gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon. A gunner can spend a Resolve Point prior to firing the selected weapon to increase the bonus to 4 for 1 round. A starship weapon can be improved only by a single copy of this boon, but copies of this boon can be applied to different weapons.
- Ghibran Linguist
- Morlamaw Linguist
- Kiirinta Linguist
- True Savior of Tasch (Limited Use): You can forgo making a day job roll to instead devote time to assist in the growth of Tasch. Any time you opt to do so, check a box on this boon and make a note on the Chronicle sheet associated with that scenario, indicating you partook in this endeavor. Once all five boxes on this boon are marked, you receive 500 UPBs as recompense from the people of Tasch for helping to develop their now-thriving town. These UPBs cannot be converted to credits and must be used to craft some form of equipment. (5 boxes)
- Marked Field Agent: Having met the amalgam of intelligences known as Guidance, you have successfully completed your induction into the Starfinder Society. The Society offered you a subdermal implant as part of your commencement. You receive this augmentation for free.
- Star Sugar Heartlove!!!: During your commencement missions, you had the chance to pick up your own copy of the latest album from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake. This album is already a Pact Worlds hit and has quadrupled in price. You can resell the album for 200 credits prior to the start of your next adventure. If you sell this album, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Alternatively, you can decide to keep the album, which might somehow prove useful in the future.
- Drat That Rat!
- Kadrical Rises
- Journey to the Scoured Stars: Segment 6
- 17.9.2017 #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth
- 24.9.2017 #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet
- 14.10.2017 #1-01: The Commencement
- 21.12.2017 #1-05: The First Mandate
- 13.2.2018 #1-04: Cries from the Drift
- 10.3.2018 #1-07: The Solar Sortie
- 27.5.2018 #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!
- 21.6.2018 #1-12: Ashes of Discovery
- 7.7.2018 #1-16: Dreaming of the Future
- 3.1.2019 #1-06: A Night In Nightarch
- 20.1.2019 #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9
- 31.3.2019 #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow
- 18.5.2019 #1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
- 12.10.2019 #2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament (GM chronicle)
- 16.11.2019 #1-31: Treading History's Folly (GM chronicle)
- 7.12.2019 #2-08: The Stumbling Society, Part 2: Sangoro's Gifts (GM chronicle)
- 28.12.2019 #1-38: The Many Minds of Historia (GM chronicle)