Starfinder Society -hahmot
I will hug you!
Male Skittermander Gladiator Vanguard 3
Alignment N Small Humanoid (Skittermander)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-707>)
Senses Low-Light Vision, Perception +5
KAC 19, EAC 19, AC vs CMB 27 (+ 4 KAC/+4 EAC armor, +5 Dex)
Fort +6 (Vanguard +3, Con +3), Ref +8 (Vanguard +3, Dex +5), Will +1 (Vanguard +1)
Speed 30 ft., 30 with armor
Melee Entropic Strike +8 1d4+6 (A or B, operative)
- Grapple +14 (+3 Bab, +5 Dex, +4 Improved Combat Maneuver, +2 Race)
Str 11, Dex 20, Con 16, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 12
Base Atk +3
Skills acp 0; Total skill ranks: 3x (6Vanguard -1 Int) = 15
- Acrobaticsc (1) +8
- Athleticsc (1) +4
- Culturec (1) +3
- Diplomacyc (2) +6
- Intimidatec (2) +11
- Life Sciencec
- Perceptionc (2) +5
- Physical Science
- Profession ?
- Sense Motive
- Sleight of Hand
- Survivalc (1) +4
- 1: Improved Combat Maneuver (trip - vanguard), Improved Combat Maneuver (grapple)
- 2: Antagonize (Vanguard-Discipline) As a standard action, you can antagonize a foe that can see and hear you by attempting a Diplomacy or Intimidate check (DC = 10 + your opponent’s total Sense Motive skill bonus, or 15 + 1-1/2 × the opponent’s CR, whichever is higher). If you succeed, the foe is off-target and takes a –2 penalty to all skill checks for 1 round plus 1 additional round for every 5 by which your result exceeds the DC, or until it makes an attack against you, forces you to attempt a saving throw, or damages you (whichever comes first). Once you have attempted to antagonize a foe, that foe is immune to this ability for 24 hours. This is a language-dependent ability.
Languages Common, Vesk
- Entropic pool, entropic strike, first vanguard aspect (aspect insight), Mitigate, vanguard discipline
- Mitigate (Ex) - 2nd Level: You can control how you are affected by damage or effects that alter damage. As a reaction when you take damage, you can spend 1 Entropy Point to reduce the damage you take by an amount equal to your vanguard level (to a minimum of 0 damage). If you do, you can’t gain any Entropy Points from that attack.
- Additionally, as a swift action, you can remove any DR or energy resistance you have, or the AC benefit of any ability or spell that increases your AC. If the effect granting DR or energy resistance has a duration, this ends the effect entirely for you. If you end an AC benefit, that AC benefit is ended for the duration of the effect. If the ability does not normally have a duration, you suspend the listed benefits until the beginning of your next turn. Additionally, whenever you first come under the effect of an ability or spell that grants you DR, energy resistance, or a bonus to AC, you can waive that benefit of the effect.
Vanguard Aspect: Exergy
- Aspect Insight (Ex): You gain Improved Combat Maneuver (trip) as a bonus feat and a +2 insight bonus to Intimidate checks.
- 2- Antagonize (Ex): You have learned how to gain your opponents’ attention, drawing fire away from your allies and toward yourself. You gain Antagonize as a bonus feat. You do not need to meet its prerequisites. This is not a language-dependent ability for you, but it does not work on mindless targets. If you are at least 6th level, when you successfully use Antagonize on a foe, the duration of the penalty the foe takes is 3 rounds longer than usual (though it still ends after the foe attacks you, forces you to attempt a saving throw, or damages you), and the target takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls (in addition to the normal –2 for being off-target).
- Grappler: Skittermanders gain a +2 racial bonus to grapple combat maneuvers.
- Hyper: Once per day, a skittermander can take an extra move action.
- Six-Armed: Skittermanders have six arms, which allows them to wield and hold up to six hands’ worth of weapons and equipment. While their multiple arms increase the number of items they can have at the ready, it doesn’t increase the number of attacks they can make during combat.
- Theme Knowledge (1st) Your experience in the arenas has exposed you to countless warrior cultures, and you both recognize strange martial arts and know how to impress others with your own unique style. Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about entertainment combat, fighting styles, and gladiatorial traditions by 5. Intimidate is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Intimidate checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Constitution at character creation.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier 1; Dataphiles 1, Tier ; Exo-Guardians 1, Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Encumbrance 5 bulk w/o backpack, 6 bulk. w/backpack ( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: #3-05 The Hivemarket Heist (720 credits)
- 2: #3-09 Frozen Ambitions: Freeing the Herd (684 credits)
- 3: #3-13 Silence at Outpost 634 (684 credits)
- 4: #3-17 Clone Batch Catastrophe (720 credits)
- 5: Intro #1 The First Test (720 credits)
- 6: Intro #2 For the Factions (720 credits)
- 7: #4-02 Settling Accounts (1460 credits)
- Basic lashunta tempweave 1950
- Laser Pistol, Azimuth 350
- Voice Amplifier 125
- Battery 60
- Serum of Healing 50
- Hygiene 3
- Professional Clothing 5
- Consumer Backpack 3
= 2546 = jäljellä 542
- Hipat: SP(Vanguard 2x7, Con 2x3)=20, HP(Vanguard 2x7, Race 2)=16
- Tulevaisuuteen Clinging Hands