Starfinder Society -hahmot
Täällä tarvittiin apua?
Male Dwarf Dream Prophet Soldier 1 / Mystic of Desna 7
Alignment CG Medium Humanoid (Dwarf)
Player Swyrlyn, (<112455-703>)
Homeworld Some rock in space
Init +6 (+2 Dex, +4 soldier)
Senses Darkvision, Perception +16, Stonecunning
KAC 27, EAC 25, AC vs CMB 35 (+13 EAC/+15 KAC armor, +2 Dex)
Fort +8 (+2 Con, +2 Soldier, +2 Mystic, +2 Feat), Ref +6 (+2 Dex, +2 Mystic, +2 Feat), Will +10 (+3 Wis, +2 Soldier, +5 Mystic)
- +2 racial bonus to saving throws against poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities, and when standing on the ground they gain a +4 racial bonus to their KAC against bull rush and trip combat maneuvers, +4 racial bonus to AC against an attack from a creature with the giant subtype. You are immune to the harmful environmental effects of outer space and vacuum. You also gain a fly speed of 20 feet while in space. In addition, whenever you can see the stars, you can determine your precise location.
- Resist Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 10
Speed 40 ft. (20 race, 10 blitz, 10 speed suspension)
Melee Called Starknife, tactical +13 1d4+14 (P, Analog, thrown (20 ft.), Doshko, tactical +12 1d12+13 (P, Analog,unwieldy)
Ranged Called Starknife, tactical +13 1d4+14 (P, Analog, thrown (20 ft.)
- +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against a creature with the goblinoid or orc subtype, or Called Singing Disc Sopranino +13 1d4+14 (So, Confuse, thrown (20ft.)
3rd (2+1/day)(DC 16)
2nd (3+1/day)(DC 15) Mystic Cure II, See Invisibility, Lesser Restoration, Spider Climb Darkvision (C)
1st (4+1/day)(DC 14) Life Bubble, Mystic Cure(v), Reflecting Armor, Share Language, Wisp Ally Shooting Stars (C)
Orisons (6) Detect Affliction, Detect Magic, Psychokinetic Hand, Stabilize, Telepathic Message, Token Spell
Str 22 (+2 lvl/+4 Ench), Dex 14 , Con 14 (+2 lvl), Int 14(+2 lvl), Wis 17(+2 lvl/+2 ench), Cha 8
Base Atk +6
Skills acp -3; Total skill ranks: 1x (4Soldier + 2 int) + 6x (6Mystic + 2 int) = 54
- Acrobatics(Dex)c (1) +4
- Athletics(Str)c (1) +7
- Computers(Int) +14 Elite Hireling
- Culture(Int)c (1) +6
- Diplomacy(Cha)c (7) +9
- Engineering(Int)c (7) +12 / +16 with trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps
- Intimidate(Cha)c (1) +3
- Life Science(Int)c (1) +6
- Medicine(Int)c (1) +6
- Mysticism(Wis)c (7) +14 (Reduce the DCs of Mysticism checks to identify spells as they are being cast and to recall knowledge about arcane symbols and magic traditions by 5)
- Perception(Wis)c (7) +15 (+7 skill, +3 class skill, +3 Wis, +2 insight)
- Physical Science(Int) +13 Elite Hireling
- Piloting(Dex)c (7) +14 (+7 skill, +3 class skill, +2 Dex, +2 insight)
- Profession miner(Wis)c (1) +6/+10 (+4 bonus to Profession check (tool kit))
- Sense Motive(Wis)c (5) +11
- Sleight of Hand(Dex)
- Survival(Wis)c (7) +13 /+17 (+4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering (tool kit), +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride creatures)
Languages Common, Dwarf, Brethedan, Celestial
- 1: Toughness: Benefit: For every character level you have (and whenever you gain a new level), you gain 1 Stamina Point. In addition, you gain a +4 bonus to Constitution checks to continue running, to avoid damage from a forced march, to hold your breath, and to avoid damage from starvation or thirst. You also gain a +4 bonus to Fortitude saving throws to avoid taking damage from hot or cold environments, to withstand the harmful effects of thick and thin atmospheres, to avoid choking when breathing in heavy smoke, and to avoid fatigue caused by sleep deprivation.
- 3: Weapon focus: Advanced Melee Weapons
- 5: Great Fortitude
- 7: Lightning Reflexes
Class Features Soldier:
- Primary fighting style, primary style technique,
Fighting style (Blitz):
- 1:st level - Rapid Response (Ex): You gain a +4 bonus to initiative checks and increase your land speed by 10 feet.
Class Features Mystic:
- Connection - Star Shaman (Desna)
- Associated Skills: Perception and Piloting
- Spells: 1st—shooting stars (as magic missile), 2nd—darkvision, 3rd—irradiate, 4th—remove radioactivity, 5th—telekinesis, 6th—control gravity
- Connection Power:
- Walk the Void (Su): You are immune to the harmful environmental effects of outer space and vacuum. You also gain a fly speed of 20 feet while in space. In addition, whenever you can see the stars, you can determine your precise location. Finally, add Piloting to your list of class skills.
- Starlight Form (Su): You can transform yourself into blazing starlight as a standard action. Your body sheds normal light in a 30-foot radius, and you gain the benefits of concealment (20% miss chance). At 7th level, a creature that ends its turn adjacent to your starlight form must succeed at a Fortitude save or be blinded for 1 round. You can maintain your starlight form for a number of minutes per day equal to your mystic level; this duration does not need to be continuous, but it must be used in 1-minute increments. You can forgo the ability's concealment and blinding aspects to instead simply shed light, though this still counts against the ability’s duration for the day.
- Stargazer (Su): You can study the stars to gain a bit of good luck. Twice per day, if you are outdoors and can see the stars, you can reroll a failed ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check.
- Healing Touch (Su): Once per day, you can spend 10 minutes to magically heal an ally up to 5 Hit Points per mystic level.
- Channel Skill (Su): You draw strange feelings, instincts, knowledge, and urges from your connection, augmenting your prowess in certain tasks. Each connection has two skills associated with it. You gain a +1 insight bonus to skill checks with your connection’s associated skills. This bonus increases by 1 at 5th level and every 3 levels thereafter.
- Mindlink (Sp): You can form a mental link with creatures you touch, communicating information rapidly through it. You can use mindlink at will as a spell-like ability, though only once per day on any given individual.
- Darkvision: 60 ft
- Slow but Steady: Dwarves have a land speed of 20 feet, which is never modified when they are encumbered or wearing heavy armor. They also gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities, and when standing on the ground they gain a +4 racial bonus to their KAC against bull rush and trip combat maneuvers.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus to Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Traditional Enemies: Dwarves still train to fight their ancient enemies. A dwarf gainsa +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against a creature with the goblinoid or orc subtype and a+4 racial bonus to AC against an attack from a creature with the giant subtype.
- Weapon familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with basic and advanced melee weapons and gain specialization with those weapons at 3rd level.
- Theme Knowledge (1st) Your perceptions of the psychic energies permeating reality provide you insight into various magical and mystical phenomena, especially those produced by creatures that can cast spells. Reduce the DCs of Mysticism checks to identify spells as they are being cast and to recall knowledge about arcane symbols and magic traditions by 5. Mysticism is always a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to Mysticism checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to Wisdom at character creation.
- Flash of Prescience (6th Level): When you fully open yourself to the psychic resonance around you, especially in the split second when your life is on the line, time seems to come to a halt. In these fleeting moments, you can sense the reverberations of actions that you have not yet taken, and guide your course accordingly. Once per day as a standard action, you can cast augury as a spell-like ability, though you can see only 1 minute into the future. This functions in all other ways as augury.
Reputations Acquisitives , Tier ; Dataphiles , Tier ; Exo-Guardians , Tier ; Second Seekers , Tier ; Wayfinders , Tier
Combat gear Vesk Overplate II, Called Starknife, tactical (L)
Other gear Battery, Rounds, Hygiene Kit, Professional Clothing, Industrial Backpack
,4x Mk 1 Serum of Healing, Engineering kit, Hacking kit, Navigators tools, Professional tools, Trapsmiths tools, Rider’s kit, Field rations for 1 week (1), R2E (ready to eat) x 10
Augmentations Speed Suspension, Minimal, Synaptic Accelerators (Technology), MK 2 (Str +4), Synaptic Accelerators (Technology), MK 1 (Wis +2)
Encumbrance 10 bulk w/o backpack, 12 bulk. w/backpack 5( bulk. light/ bulk medium/ bulk heavy)
- 1: 1-16 Dreaming of the Future (GM),
- 2: 1-01 The Commencement,
- 3: 1-18 The Blackmoon Survey,
- 4: 1-20 Duskmire Accord 9,
- 5: Skitter Shot,
- 6: 1-22 The Protectorate Petition,
- 7: 1-25: The Beacon Code Dilemma,
- 8: 1-32 Acts of Association (GM),
- 9: 1-30 Survivor's Salvation,
- 10: 1-33 Data Breach,
- 11: 1-34 Heart of Foe,
- 12: 1-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid,
- 13: 1-08 Sanctuary of the Drowned Delight,
- 14: 2-06 The Stumbling Society, Part 1,
- 15: 2-06 The Stumbling Society, Part 2,
- 16: 1-13: On the trail of History,
- 17: 1-17 Reclaiming the time-lost tear,
- 18: 3-04 The vast experiment: Falling into Deliverance,
- 19: 2-18 Forbidden Tides
- 20: 3-16 The Vast Experiment:Fast Choices
- 21: 4-16 Hope For the Future
- 22: 5-07 Planar Bloom
Skills to Identify Creatures:
|Monstrous humanoid||Life Science|
Light armor, heavy armor
Basic and advanced melee weapons, small arms, longarms, heavy weapons, sniper weapons, and grenades
- The types of tool kits are: engineering kit (Engineering checks without one take a –2 penalty), navigator’s tools (grants a +4 bonus to Survival checks when orienteering), professional’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Profession checks for one profession), rider’s kit (provides a +4 bonus to Survival checks to ride
creatures), and trapsmith’s tools (provides a +4 bonus to Engineering or Mysticism checks to arm or disarm traps). = 20*5 = 100
- Hipat: (SP(Sol 7, Mys 6*6, Tough 7, Con 14)= 64, HP(Sol 7, Mys 6*6, Race 6))= 49
- Basic Hireling Access (Ally Boon)
You can requisition basic assistance from the Starfinder Society.
Prerequisites: All Factions Tier 0 Cost: 1 Fame
Benefit: You bring on a non-combat ally that can assist with a certain set of skill checks. This ally can perform the listed skills with a total bonus equal to your level. You must expend any necessary actions and be in range to perform the action yourself. The ally’s result cannot be modified by class abilities or spells, but can be improved by a successful aid another action. The ally does not participate in combat, cannot be killed outside of combat, and has no effect other than providing the ability to attempt skill checks. The ally can attempt a given skill check only once, cannot retry a check, and cannot take 10 or 20 on a check. When you select this boon, you must select one of the followingsets of skills.
Set 1: Computers, Engineering, Physical Science
- Amateur Hireling Access (Ally Boon)
You can requisition amateur assistance from the Starfinder Society.
Prerequisites: All Factions Tier 1, Basic Hireling Access Cost: 2 Fame
Benefit: This boon acts as Basic Hireling Access, except the total bonus to your ally’s skill check bonus is now equal to 2 + your level. Special: This boon supersedes the skill bonus used by Basic Hireling Access. When slotting this boon, you select any skill set from Basic Hireling Access that you already purchased but use the improved skill check bonus instead.
Benefit: This boon acts as Basic Hireling Access, except the total bonus to your ally’s skill check is now equal to 4 + your level.
- Elite Hireling Access (Ally Boon) Benefit: This boon acts as Basic Hireling Access, except the total bonus to your ally’s skill check is now equal to 6 + your level.
- Bought: Vesk Overplate II 8 10,250 3 Heavy 13 15 2 -3 -10 3
- Electrostatic Field, MK 1
Source Starfinder Core Rulebook pg. 205
Item Level 5; Price 3,000
Slots 1; Armor Type Any; Bulk —
This field over your armor grants you electricity resistance, and any creature that touches you or deals damage to you with a melee weapon takes electricity damage. The resistance granted and damage dealt depend on this upgrade’s type, as noted below. •Mk 1: Resistance 5 and 1d6 electricity damage.
- Jetpack 5 3,100 1 Light, Heavy 40 2/round 1
Thermal Capacitor, MK 1 5 3,600 1 Any
- Thermal Capacitor 5 3600 1 Any
Vesk Overplate II 10250
Thermal Capacicator 3100
Ability Crystal Mk 1 1400
Upgrade Ability Crystal Mk II 5100