Pathfinder Society 2 -hahmot
Rogue 6 / Archetype Scout
Player Swyrlyn (112455-2005)
Ancestry Elf, Cavern Elf Heritage Background Tapestry Refugee
Speed 50 (50 in armor), Perception +13••, Darkvision
Alignment Chaotic Neutral
Languages Common, Elven, Draconic, Sylvan, Celestial, Abyssal, Shadowtongue
Pathfinder Training: Generalist 3
Str 10, Dex 19, Con 14
Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 10
AC 24; (+2 armor, +4 Dex, 2+6 trained)
HP 66 (Elf 6, Rogue 48, Con 12)
Fort +10•, Ref +14••, Will +13••
Melee +1 Striking Rapier +15 2d6+4 P (Deadly d8, disarm, finesse)
Ranged Shortbow +13 1d6 P range: 60
- sneak attack 2d6
- Scout's Charge:
- Acrobatics(Dex) +14•• - Rogue Class skill
- Arcana(Int) +11• - Rogue Class skill (raised int at 5)
- Athletics(Str) +8• - Rogue Class skill
- Crafting(Int) +11• - Rogue Class skill
- Diplomacy(Cha) +8• - Rogue Class skill
- Cave Lore(Int) +11• - Background
- Scouting Lore(Int) +11• - Pathfinder Training
- Medicine(Wis) +13•• - Background - Assurance 20
- Nature(Wis) +11• - Rogue Class skill
- Occultism(Int) +11• - Ancestral Longevity
- Performance(Cha) +8• - Rogue Class skill
- Religion(Wis) +11• - Rogue Class skill
- Society(Int) +11• - Rogue Class skill
- Stealth(Dex) +15•• - Rogue Class skill
- Survival(Wis) +13•• - Rogue Class skill
- Thievery(Dex) +15•• - Thief Racket
Ancestry & Ancesty Feats:
- Nimble Elf: Your muscles are tightly honed. Your Speed increases by 5 feet.
- Ancestar Longevity: You have accumulated a vast array of lived knowledge over the years. During your daily preparations, you can reflect upon your life experiences to gain the trained proficiency rank in one skill of your choice. This proficiency lasts until you prepare again. Since this proficiency is temporary, you can’t use it as a prerequisite for a skill increase or a permanent character option like a feat.
- Trap Finder (1): You have an intuitive sense that alerts you to the dangers and presence of traps. You gain a +1 circumstance bonus to Perception checks to find traps, to AC against attacks made by traps, and to saves against traps. Even if you aren’t Searching, you get a check to find traps that normally require you to be Searching. You still need to meet any other requirements to find the trap. You can disable traps that require a proficiency rank of master in Thievery. If you have master proficiency in Thievery, you can disable traps that require a proficiency rank of legendary instead, and your circumstance bonuses against traps increase to +2.
- Scout Dedication (2): You are a highly skilled scout, capable of providing your allies a timely warning of any danger. You gain the Scout's Warning ranger feat. When you're using the Scout exploration activity, you grant your allies a +2 circumstance bonus to their initiative rolls instead of a +1 circumstance bonus.
- Scout's Warning: You visually or audibly warn your allies of danger, granting them each a +1 circumstance bonus to their initiative rolls. Depending on whether you use gestures or call out, this action gains either the visual or the auditory trait, respectively.
- Scout's Charge (4): You meander around unpredictably, and then ambush your opponents without warning. Choose one enemy. Stride, Feint against that opponent, and then make a Strike against that foe. For your Feint, you can attempt a Stealth check instead of the Deception check that's usually required, because you use the terrain around you to catch your foe off-guard.
- Scout's Speed (6): You move faster, especially when traveling, allowing you to scout ahead and report back without slowing your allies. You gain a +10-foot status bonus to your Speed. When calculating your travel speed, this increases to a +20-foot status bonus.
- Assurance(Background) (1): On medicine
- Battle Medicine (1):
- Continual Recovery (2):
- Ward Medic (3):
- Forager (4):
- Multilingual (5-PF School)
- Robust Recovery (5): You learned folk medicine to help recover from diseases and poison, and using it diligently has made you especially resilient. When you Treat a Disease or a Poison, or someone else uses one of these actions on you, increase the circumstance bonus granted on a success to +4, and if the result of the patient’s saving throw is a success, the patient gets a critical success.
- Quiet Allies (6):
- 1: Ancestry and background, initial proficiencies, rogue’s racket, sneak attack 1d6, surprise attack, rogue feat, skill feat, deny adcantage
Bulk Limit: 5 || Worn + Weapons = || All =
Worn Bandolier with Healer's Tools (1)
Stowed Crowbar (L), Grappling Hook(L)
At the LodgeAdventurer’s Pack (2)[backpack (containing the other goods), bedroll, two belt pouches, 10 pieces of chalk, flint and steel, 50 feet of rope, 2 weeks’ rations, soap, 5 torches, and a waterskin](2),
Adventurer's Pack (1,5GP), Healer's Tools (5), Dagger (0,2), Grappling hook (0,1), Crowbar (0,5), light mace (0,4), Shortbow (3), Thieves' Tools (3), Repair Kit (2), Climbing Kit (0,5), Leather Armor (2)
- Pelatut pelit:
- 1- #2-11 Pathfinder Trials
- 2- The Slithering Level 2.1
- 3- #152 Legacy of the Lost God Level 3.1
- 4- Sundered Waves
- 5- #2-13 A Gilded Test Level 4
- 6- #2-14 Lost In Flames
- 7- #1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road
- 8- #3-99 Fate in the Future Level 5
- 9- #3-04 The Devil-Wrought Disappearance
- 10- #3-06 Struck By Shadows
- 11- #3-07 The Locked Lodge Level 6
- 12- #3-09 The Secluded Siege
- 13- #4-14 Shattering Golden Chains
Within her magnificent museum demiplane, the sorcerer Hao Jin extracted and preserved countless sites and cultures. The demiplane’s unraveling magic forced the Pathfinder Society to evacuate the many inhabitants recently, and you were among the refugees who returned to the Material Plane after centuries of isolation. Whether you joined the Society out of gratitude, curiosity, or desperation, you are hardened by your harrowing flight from your doomed home.
Choose two ability boosts. One must be to Constitution or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost.
You’re trained in the Medicine or Stealth skill, plus a Lore skill related to the terrain you lived in while on the demiplane (such as Cave Lore or Desert Lore). You gain the Assurance skill feat with the skill you chose to become trained in (Medicine or Stealth).
Special You can select this background only if you have earned credit for at least 5 First Edition scenarios from Season 10 of the Pathfinder Society organized play campaign.